Preparing your own meals feeds your body, mind, and soul. It allows you to control the food you put into your body, connect with your family and friends over a home cooked/prepared meal, and save the money you might otherwise spend in restaurants or on processed, prepackaged foods. Believe it or not, making simple and satisfying meals from scratch doesn’t have to be hard. Here you’ll find some of our favorite easy, healthy recipes. You’ll find that eating well can also be delicious!
Our Healthy Eating Philosophy Includes:
- Eating Organic as much as possible. Especially being careful with the Dirty Dozen.
- Eating a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and leafy greens.
- Eating entirely Raw Vegan or Vegan. We donot use any animal products in our recipes.
- Try to have at least 51% of each meal be Raw.
- Avoid Highly processed foods. We use some processed foods but they are very close to their natural state.
- Totally avoid White Sugar. We use natural sweeteners such as Honey, maple syrup,etc
- Only use Healthy Fats such as: butter, olive oil, coconut oil etc. ( No Trans Fats )
- Living a 80/20 lifestyle where you are focusing on health conscious choices at least 80% of the time and 20% of the time not worrying about whether the restaurant you are going to has organic food or not.
If this is what you’re also looking for, then this is the place for you to be. You can now start exploring our Recipes Sections.